OUR PARTNER IN ISRAEL:
We invite you to spend an unforgettable summer in a private tourist complex in Belarus.
Accommodation in cosy and modern houses on the shores of a beautiful lake in the Mogilev region:
- New houses built 2014
- One bedroom houses (living room, bedroom) with private restroom
- Bright and spacious rooms equipped with all necessary furniture, TV, Wi-Fi, hot and cold water, stove heating
The complex provides all the conditions for an active holiday:
- Volleyball and soccer fields
- Summerhouse for relaxation and a picnic place with all-weather shelter
- Equipped beach
- Bicycle, boats and catamarans rental
- Sports equipment for table tennis, badminton
- Roller trail
- Shooting range
- Russian steam bath by the lake
- Restaurant complex where you can spend a cozy evening over a mug of hot tea
For adventurers we can organize river rafting, fishing or hunting, hiking and cycling routes. Or just a walk in the woods for a quiet holidays.
Here you will enjoy a worry-free time, take pleasure in a beautiful scenery ... relaxing with good friends and your family.
|Dates||Adults||Child 3 - 15 y.o.||Students|
|15.08 - 22.08 (8 days)||505$||405$||485$|
|22.08. – 28.08. (7 days)||440$||340$||420$|
|15.08. – 28.08. (14 days)||710$||610$||690$|
- Kosher meals 3 times a day
- Transportation airport - tour complex - airport
- Travel assistance
|Time||7 days /16.08.16 - 23.08.16/|
|Type of accommodation||One bedroom appartments|
|Food||3 time a day|
|Advanced||Price includes: *Accomodation *All meals 3 times a day *Transportation *Travel assistance|
The timing of the tour by day
KHAVERIM 7 days /16.08.16 - 23.08.16/
We had a fantastic time in Belarus with knowledgable tour guides who made our visit so worthwhile. There was so much to learn about all of the Jewish sites. Our kosher meals were all arranged for us so we did not have to worry about the food. I would defintiely recommend this company.
Thank you for the professionalism of your company!
My husband and I arrived in Minsk on a visit to friends and they took us on a tour of Jewish places in Minsk. It was very interesting!
I would like to express my gratitude for their help in the search for archival and improvement on the graves of my relatives.
There have been Israeli investors in Minsk at the opening of the new plant. It was necessary to organize a 2 day entertainment. I liked that do not ship a lot of history. It is sufficient and in Israel. It was the military museum in the line of Stalin. Belarusian drank moonshine in a village Dudutki.