Planning of an individual tour
Planning of an individual tour:
None of the proposed tours' options is suitable for you? We suggest you create a tour of your own. Feel free to include any of the basic and additional services provided by our agency:
- guided tours to cities, towns and shtetels;
- visiting archives (including preliminary archival research if needed);
- visiting cemeteries and burial places;
- visiting synagogues;
- kosher food / catering;
- transportation services (buses, minibuses, cars), transfers
- providing accommodation: hotels, apartments, cottage houses
- providing interpreters (English and Hebrew);
- providing guides and escorts for groups and individuals (English and Hebrew);
- visa support;
- recreation in health centers and farmsteads;
- providing health insurance, etc.
The great advantage of an individual tour is that you can choose your route, your guide, your menu and any price range – from economy to elite one.
Our consultants are always ready to render any assistance in creating your own tour and to release you from the difficulties of decision making process.
In addition to achieving the main goal of your journey, you will also discover the fascinating beauty of the Belarusian nature. You will feel the spirit of the times while travelling through Jewish history on the roads of modern Belarus.
In case you are interested in visiting Lithuania, Poland, Russia or Ukraine, don’t hesitate to add it to your route.
Don’t hesitate to contact us any time, and we will create your best individual tour together.
Looking forward to seeing you in Belarus!