Jewish Tour Agency launched a quiz test! Search on Facebook!
Dear guests of our site, Jewish Tour Agency has designed a test especially for you, which will bring you one step closer to the history of your family.
Spare just 5 minutes of your time and find out if you have a chance to get information about your ancestors. You only need to answer carefully the test questions.
Follow the link to our Facebook page - https://ur-l.ru/YEMd6 and let’s start!
General terms and conditions.
1. This Policy shall determine the procedure for processing and protection by the Jewish Tour Agency LLC, ITN 192700051, located at the address: b. 13B, Daumana st., office 7, Minsk, 220002, of the information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as “the Users”), which might be obtained by the Agency when the User fills in the lead (questionnaire) form on the www.facebook.com website.
2. The purpose of this Policy shall be to ensure proper protection of the Users’ information, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
3. Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User shall be governed by this Policy, other local normative acts of the Jewish Tour Agency, LLC and the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- names of countries and localities (regions, towns) where the ancestors of the User had lived;
- surnames of the ancestors before emigration;
-approximate year of emigration of the ancestors;
-information on whether the User now has any relatives in the territory of the former Pale of Settlement.
By filling in the registration form, the User expresses his full acceptance of the terms of this Policy.
The objectives of collecting, processing and storing information provided by the Users.
1. Processing of personal data of the User shall be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. The company shall processes personal data of the User with the object of:
- informing the User about his chances of finding reference about his Jewish ancestors in the archives of Belarus, Lithuania, Ukraine, Poland and Russia.
- informing the User about the services provided by the Agency, special offers and other information on behalf of the Agency;
- carrying out marketing and other research.
Terms of processing of the personal information provided by the User.
1. Processing of personal data of the User shall be carried out within the period required for the purposes specified in this Policy in any legal way, including in information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
2. The Agency shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, and dissemination as well as from other illegal actions of the third parties.
3. Personal data of the User may be disclosed to the authorized state authorities of the Republic of Belarus only on the grounds and in the manner stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
4. When filling out the lead (questionnaire) form, the User shall confirm that he is:
- indicating reliable information about himself and that all other information is provided by the User at his own discretion;
- familiar with this Policy and he expresses his agreement herewith.
5. The Agency shall not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, except in cases where such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
3. Extrajudicial dispute resolution procedure shall be observed prior to applying to the court in connection with the dispute arising from the relationship between the User and the Agency.